Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1) If you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last meal be?
Probably roast beef, with gravy and whipped potatoes. I live off meat. But there would also be bacon. And chocolate.
2) What is your biggest weakness?
My conscience. I’m not so arrogant to believe I’m a really nice person :), but my conscience is ridiculously overactive. Seriously, I’ll feel bad if I don’t pick up garbage on the street when I walk by.
3) What was your first fandom?
Hmmm…give me a minute…my first official tumblr fandoms were The Mortal Instruments and The Avengers, but I fangirled about things long before that :) it took me way too long to find tumblr!
4) What’s your favourite book?
Oh, wow. I have too many to name here, but the two books I have probably read the most in my life are Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier, and An Earthly Knight by Janet McNaughton. Give them a read; I promise you won’t regret it!
5) What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Being ordered around or commanded. Yeah, high school really isn’t for me.
6) What would the title of your autobiography be?
I Don’t Believe I Finally Managed to Publish A Book!: The Lifelong Struggle of Me.
7) What is your biggest fear?
Losing control of myself.
8) If you had to kill someone (a stranger), how would you kill them?
I don’t actually think I would ever recover emotionally from killing someone, but hypothetically speaking in this day and age, I’d poison their food, because that’s quick and clean. If it was in the past (and I spend A LOT OF TIME THINKING ABOUT THIS ACTUALLY), I would probably use knives or swords for a quick death.
9) What is your favourite quote?
“Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.” - paraphrase of Tolkien
10) Do you like exercise? If so, what is your favourite form of physical activity?
I like exercise! Running is fun because it brings me peace and lets me listen to music, and I love to play soccer and ultimate. (Search up ultimate it’s an amazing sport).
11) What is your favourite sound, and why?
Freddie Mercury’s voice. Or just the sound of singing for happiness.
1) What is your favourite eye colour (on other people)?
2) What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
3) What’s your favourite flower?
4) Have you ever created your own original character(s)? If so, what are they like?
5) When were you the angriest you’ve ever been and why were you angry?
6) What book has influenced you the most?
7) Do you have any pets?
8) Are you a gamer? If you are, what’s your favourite game?
9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
10) How old were you when you joined tumblr?
11) What is your biggest and most valued dream?
Here I’ll tag:
She feels like she’s living in a movie of her own life. She’s constantly on show, performing all the time. Nothing bad can happen in a dream. You can’t die in a dream. Carey Mulligan
The Star Trek Into Darkness Superbowl ad in case you missed it